Well News Now

News, it's is simple. It's Fun!

The Queen’s Corgis Love Meghan Markle Already

Meghan Markle attends the 12th annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at Spring Studios in New York City.

A royal’s best friend! Meghan Markle is starting a new chapter in her life with Prince Harry … and so are her dogs.

During the couple’s first-ever joint interview on Monday, November 27, the Suitsactress, 36, talked about many moving parts in her life, including getting her canines – a Labrador-Shepherd named Bogart and a Beagle named Guy – adjusted to their new home in the U.K.

“I have two dogs that I’ve had for quite a long time, both my rescue pups,” the new fiancée said in the interview just hours after their engagement announcement. “One is now staying with very close friends and my other little guy is — yes he’s in the U.K.. He’s been here for a while.”

Earlier this month, a U.K. government spokesperson exclusively told Us Weeklythat both Markle’s dogs will “have to be microchipped, given a rabies vaccination, plus a blood test 30 days after the rabies vaccination to show it has worked,” in order to make the move. The source added, “The dogs will also have to be treated against tapeworm and provide paperwork for all of these vaccinations.”

According to Prince Harry, it appears the new bride-to-be also has two new four-legged friends — Queen Elizabeth’s beloved pups. “The Corgis took to you straight away,” teased Harry. “I’ve spent the last 33 years being barked at; this one walks in, absolutely nothing.”

“That’s true,” Markle added. “Just laying on my feet during tea, it was very sweet.”

Palace officials confirmed the couple’s engagement earlier Monday. The newly engaged duo then appeared at the Sunken Garden at Kensington Palace for a photo call. Their wedding is set for spring 2018.

Kate Middleton’s Maternity Style: Her Absolute Best Looks From Her Third Pregnancy

Maternity chic! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their third child together in April 2018, and although the Duchess is suffering from acute morning sickness, she isn’t letting it cramp her style. Thanks in part to her amazing fashion choices, she looks just as great as she did when carrying Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 2…and she’s even rewearing some dresses from her previous pregnancies! From pink floral dresses to navy blazers, Kate isn’t giving us any clues as to what the gender may be — but she looks stylish as ever. Scroll through to see her maternity looks!

Ray J and Princess Love Are Expecting Their First Child: See Her Baby Bump!

A dream come true! Ray J and Princess Love are expecting their first child together.

The “Sexy Can I” singer, 36, announced the news while appearing as a guest cohost on The Real on Monday, November 27. “Love is on my mind. Love is on my heart. Princess and I are expecting,” he gushed before standing up and clapping for himself.

Ray J and Princess Love attend a Hairshow After party at Medusa on August 21, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.

“I’mma be a dad,” Ray J (real name William Norwood Jr.) continued. “I’m nervous, excited. It finally happened. My first one.”

The on-off couple tied the knot in Los Angeles in August 2016. Their fertility struggles were chronicled throughout season 4 of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, and they further expressed their frustrations during the VH1 reality series’ reunion special in October.

“I don’t know the process of it — when it actually happened, what night — but it was special because we was trying for a while,” Ray J, who starred in a sex tape with ex Kim Kardashian in 2003, said on The Real. “It’s not as easy as people think. For some people, they just go on tour and get everybody pregnant. But for me, it was love. We took our time, and as we were taking our time, it just took a little while.”

Ray J on ‘The Real‘

The “I Hit It First” crooner, who is the brother of singer Brandy and first cousin of rapper Snoop Dogg, went on to explain that he and his model wife, 33, do not know the sex of their child just yet. “I want to have a little girl first because it’s like daddy’s little girl,” he explained. “A little boy is probably going to be a little aggressive, so I just want to be able to have some peace first. But whatever God blesses us with, I’m happy.”

After Ray J announced the news, Princess Love shared a photo of her growing baby bump on Instagram. “It’s such a blessing from God to be able to carry our child,” she captioned the post. “We kept this to ourselves until after the first trimester because it’s bad luck to announce too early. But we’re so proud to share this journey with you guys. Thank you for all of the love and prayers.”

Prince Harry Wants to Have Kids With Meghan Markle in the ‘Near Future’

Royal babies on the brain. Now that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have announced their engagement, surely starting a family is in the cards for them.

In fact, the royal, 33, revealed that having kids might happen sooner than you expect.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle during BBC News interview

“Not yet no,” he told BBC’Mishal Husain in the couple’s first joint interview on Monday, November 27, after he proposed to Markle at Kensington Palace’s Nottingham Cottage in London earlier this month. “But I think eventually one step at a time and we’ll start a family in the near future.”

Family is important to both the Suits actress, 36, and the prince. “His family has been so welcoming,” Markle said. “I have [met several family members] on his mother’s side it’s been really important to me too. The family has been great and in the past year and a half, they’ve made me feel a part of, not just the institution, but of a part of the family.”

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge holding her daughter Princess Charlotte, Prince George, Britain's Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, Britain's Prince Harry and Britain's Queen Elizabeth II stand on the balcony of Buckingham Palace to watch a fly-past of aircrafts by the Royal Air Force, in London on June 11, 2016.

She’s also met Queen Elizabeth II “a couple of times” and the Los Angeles native said that “to be able to meet her through his lens, not just with his honor and respect for her as the monarch, but the love that he has for her as his grandmother, all of those layers have been so important for me so that when I met her I had such a deep understanding, and of course incredible respect, for being able to have that time with her.” She added that the Queen is “an incredible woman.”

As for her parents, “they also had never seen me so happy,” the Fringe actress said. “Everybody was really happy. And he’s talked to my dad a few times, hasn’t been able to meet him just yet, but it’s all been — it’s all been worth every effort.”

Meanwhile, Harry has talked about his desire to become a dad before. “I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young,” the prince revealed to ABC Newsback in 2012. “I’m waiting to find the right person. Someone who is willing to take on the job.”

It sounds like Markle is that person. She and Harry, who dated for a year and a half before their engagement, are set to wed in spring 2018.

Prince Harry Hasn’t Met Meghan Markle’s Father Yet, Says Her Mom Is ‘Amazing’

One happy family! During their first joint interview just hours after their engagement announcement on Monday, November 27, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle opened up about knowing their relationship would work – and why the royal hasn’t met his soon to be father-in-law yet.

“[We were] very quickly swept up in a media storm,” the bride-to-be, 36, said of their whirlwind romance. “I think also once my friends were able to meet Harry … and my mom, who we spend a lot of time with – who is so much fun – it was just obvious,” she added as her fiancé, 33, chimed in, “Her mum’s amazing!”

Meghan Markle and her mom Doria Radlan watch the closing ceremonies for the Invictus Games in Toronto, Ontario on September 30, 2017.

Though the proud father, Thomas Markle, hasn’t met the royal yet, the actress says they’ve spoken a few times. “It was just obvious that no matter what we were being put through that it was just temporary and that we were going to be able to get through that,” she continued. “So everybody was really happy. And he’s talked to my dad a few times, hasn’t been able to meet him just yet, but it’s all been — it’s all been worth every effort.”

Two months prior to popping the question, the newly engaged couple made their first appearance together at the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto, which also served as an opportunity for the royal to ask his girlfriend’s mother, Doria Ragland, for her daughter’s hand in marriage. “Harry asked Meghan’s mother for permission to marry her daughter when they were both in Toronto for the Invictus Games,” a source exclusively told Us Weekly.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend an official photocall to announce their engagement at The Sunken Gardens at Kensington Palace on November 27, 2017 in London, England.

Following the meeting, a source told Us that Ragland was “bowled over by how down-to-earth and humble” the former Army helicopter pilot was, and in fact, he was the one who invited her to the annual event. “He thought it was an opportunity for them to celebrate a special moment,” the insider revealed at the time.

Palace officials confirmed the couple’s engagement earlier on Monday, and they are set to wed in Spring 2018.

Jennifer Lopez Is the Newest Face of Guess Jeans Spring 2018 Campaign

Jennifer Lopez

From Fly Girl to Guess Girl! Jennifer Lopez is the newest face of Guess Jeans and the 48-year-old is making history by fronting the iconic company’s Spring 2018 collection. She’s the oldest Guess girl in the denim brand’s history, and her campaign photo is giving us major goals. In the sultry black and white image shot by Tatiana Gerusova, the 48-year-old flaunts her toned legs in a tiny pair of checked shorts and white button up blouse. Who knew menswear could look so sexy? Lopez also rocks huge hoops, voluminous hair and a smokey eye.

“When I got the call from Paul Marciano asking me to become the new Guess Girl, I was thrilled and excited to be a part of such an iconic brand that I have loved since I was a teenager,” Lopez said of her campaign. “When I look back at early Guess campaigns through the years, you see all of these beautiful models and iconic images that Paul has created. It is a tremendous compliment to have been selected for Guess’ Spring 2018 campaign.”

She’s certainly in good company, as former Guess Girls include Claudia SchifferNaomi CampbellAnna Nicole SmithGigi HadidAdriana Lima and Priyanka Chopra.

Marciano explained why Lopez was the perfect person for this campaign, which celebrates life experience. “Jennifer Lopez is a Guess Girl’s dream! She is an accomplished artist, she is iconic, and sensual.” he said. “Jennifer’s impact and influence continues to grow and this campaign celebrates the notion that women get more beautiful and talented as they gain life experience. Her beauty and class shine through this campaign and I am so excited Jennifer accepted to be our new Guess Girl and at the same time ‘Femme Fatale’ of Marciano.”

You go, Guess Girl!

Melania Trump’s Office Says ‘Vanity Fair’ Article Is ‘Riddled With Unnamed Sources and False Assertions’


“One again part of the liberal media, this time Vanity Fair, has written a story riddled with unnamed sources and false assertions,” a statement from a FLOTUS’ spokesperson to CNN reads. “As a magazine tailored to women it is shameful that they continue to write salacious and false stories meant to demean Mrs. Trump, rather than focus on her positive work as first lady and as a supportive wife and mother. As has been stated on the record many times before, she is honored by her role.”

Donald Trump Melania Trump

The profile, which was written by Sarah Ellison and titled “‘She Didn’t Want This Come Hell Or High Water:’ Inside Melania Trump’s Secretive East Wing,” says a longtime friend of the Trumps claimed Melania, 47, did not want to be first lady.

“This isn’t something she wanted and it isn’t something he ever thought he’d win,” the quote from the unnamed friend reads. “She didn’t want this come hell or high water. I don’t think she thought it was going to happen.”

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone is also quoted in the piece about Melania’s role in Donald’s presidential campaign.

“She knew it was in his blood,” Stone told the publication. “He always wanted to run. She is the one who pushed him to run just by saying run or do not run. I don’t think she was ever too crazy about it.”

Stone continued, “She said, ‘It’s not my thing. It’s Donald’s thing.’”

Melania spoke to Us Weekly about being criticized in the public eye in 2015, six months before her husband, 71, was named the Republican presided nominee.

“It’s part of being famous, the criticism every day, but also positive stuff every day,” Melania told Us at the time. “It becomes very normal. I don’t mind because I know that it will happen.”

She added, “You have to have thick skin.”

Chris Soules Allowed to Remove Ankle Monitor After Hearing in Fatal Crash Case

Chris Soules

Chris Soules has been allowed to remove an ankle monitor he was ordered to wear after being charged with leaving the scene of a fatal crash in April.

The former Bachelor star, 36, appeared in court in Independence, Iowa, on Monday, November 27, after filing a motion to dismiss the felony charge.

KCRG reports that Soules’ lawyers played 911 audio during the two-hour hearing of the reality star calling for help after his pick-up truck hit a tractor, killing the driver, Kenneth Mosher, 66.

They argued that the farmer did all that was legally required of him by calling for help and waiting for paramedics to arrive to help Mosher.

“He then did the morally and legally responsible thing by staying on the scene and remaining on the scene of the accident until emergency governmental authorities arrived,” attorney Robert Montgomery told the judge, adding that Iowa code does not specify that Soules specifically needed to wait at the scene of the accident to talk with law enforcement officers before going home.

Prosecutors claim that Soules left after just 14 minutes, not giving officers enough time to investigate the accident properly. He was arrested at his home hours after the accident and law enforcement officials reportedly found alcohol containers in Soules’ truck after the crash, although blood and urine tests were negative for drugs and alcohol.

KCCI reports that the judge will have a decision on the request to dismiss the charge by 10 a.m. on Tuesday, November 28.

Soules’ attorney Alfredo Parris told KCRG that the former Dancing With the Stars contestant remains upset over the accident.

“It’s tragic, it’s his neighbor,” Parris said. “He’s still quite distressed by the whole matter and obviously facing charges as a result where he tried to comply with everything that was necessary under the law, all that is a very distressful situation for any citizen.”

After the hearing on Monday, the judge granted Soules’ request to remove his ankle monitoring bracelet.